Make at own risk, still experimental
Prep Time: 180 min
1. Wash and cut pork into chasiu sized strips. Keep in mind that they will shirnk slightly after roasting.
2. Mix ingredients together and marinate pork for .5 - 1 day.
3. Pre-heat oven to 275F.
4. Place pork on rack with baking pan and put in oven for 2-3 hours.
5. Remove juices from under the rack and reduce until the mixture has consistency of molasses.
6. Baste the pork and broil until sligntly charred, then flip and repeat.
7. After 3-5 min of resting, it will be come Chasiu King and be ready to be served.