Curry Beef Flank
Don't forget to add fish balls and beef balls at the end.
Prep Time: 60 min
1. Prepare ingredients! Chop garlic, shallots. Cut radish, carrots, potatoes, and beef flank into 1" cubes. Peel ginger.
2. Add oil into instant pot and turn on saute mode. When hot, sear the flank for 10 minutes, mixing the meat ever 2 minutes or so.
3. Add broth, curry cube, garlic, shallot and ginger into instant pot and mix. Pressure cook for 30 minutes.
4. Allow instant pot to natural release for 15 minutes, then remove all contents leaving only the broth in the instant pot. Set instant pot to saute and add beef balls, fish balls and fish tofu for 5 minutes.
5. Turn off instant pot and let the broth settle. Skim fat off the surface. Serve curry on a bed of rice.